Saturday, January 24, 2009

Struggles: Page 2

Photobucket

Him. Rudolph.. wait no.. Randolph.. Randolph Kendell. Nice guy. Funny. Smart. Better yet, he knew how to play chess. Did you know that little castle thing is a rook? Ya and that horse is a knight. Well, I obviously didn't...

Photobucket

Anyhow I thanked the man for finally showing me how the blasted game is played and for that odd contraption he gave my wife. That's when he sprung it on me.

Photobucket

Turns out he's my boss' cousin... I never even told the dude where I worked. Apparently Allyn did. Anyhow, he said he's gonna put in a good word with him and next time I go in, I'll be promoted. Can't beat that with a stick.

Photobucket

That odd contraption I told you about? Yup, that's it. It saved Allyn. She was at her wits end. She was too tired to eat, too hungry to sleep and as I mentioned before, miserable. I just don't know how that thing can be safe for the baby... but I think its addictive... because she's done it a few times... I'm starting to get concerned.

Photobucket

Randolph claimed it was safe... I had to try it. I had to see what the fuss was about and lemme tell you.. I had to change my sock. That thing.. dayumn... it will rock your world. Its no wonder my wife is always so flushed when she's done. I may have to break it down and get rid of it. I don't need that replacing me!

Photobucket

One night, it was late. Man can talk your ear off. I think it must have been 1 in the morning when I was ready to crawl in bed... and Allyn said it was time.

Photobucket

You got that right, its time... time for bed... time for some Zzzzz's...

Photobucket

Then she starts wailing and screaming...

Photobucket

Kind of hard to sleep through that.. yanno?

Photobucket

So I got up to ask her what was wrong... she said her water broke. Water? That was more than just water, it was down right disgusting!

Photobucket

I don't know what happened next, it was like a flash or a spin or ... I just know I was left there holding our baby and she was staggering off to the bathroom.


Front PageNext Journal Entry

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Damn you woman! You leave us hanging all the time. Can't you just once tell us the baby's name & gender?

Anyways, it's good to see some of the other founder-wanna-bes making appearances.

CeeCee said...

*points to Lisa's post*
Yeah! What she said!

I can't believe you would leave us hanging like that. Ok, so maybe I can believe it, but that doesn't mean that I like it. :-(

MysticSpirit said...

*points to Lisa and CeeCee*
Yeah! What THEY said!!! *glares*

My ... poor Allyn and Joe. Energizer addicts! Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's a sad day in legacies everywhere. :O)) *snickers*

And for a knowledge sim ... he sure is stupid. :OD))

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Haha, good on you, kiddo, kicking daddy in the kidneys. On the way for a right proper attitude there! ;-) I wonder why Allyn keeps saying it's the flu? By the time a baby's kicking, she should be pretty well aware that she's preggers, shouldn't she?

Hehe, poor Joe, trying to learn chess on his own. *giggles* Aww, poor Joe! *comforts* And with a baby on the way too.

What odd contraption did Randolph give Allyn? *peer* But hey, at least he taught Joe how to play chess -and- is getting him a promotion at work! Wow, so Allyn is tired, hungry, and so forth, but her aspiration is high enough to use the mood thingy? Nice!

Change his sock? Or his underwear? Geeze, Joe, she's screaming and you're rolling over in bed? For shame!!

Yay for the baby! (Boy or girl? Sheesh, leave us hanging why don'tcha.)

SuziCat said...

I was a little concerned about the new guy--good thing the only things he taught Allyn about were chess and the energizer! :-)

kimbalaya said...

LOL I laughed my way through this one. "Looking forward to meeting your virus". TDF, woman!

Poor Joe, losing his job with Maxsims!

Gah! That's where you leave it??

Oydie said...

Sheesh 'hard to sleep through' indeed. What a charmer!

Bubbs said...

Hmmm, is she addicted to that thing? Is it an energizer or the 'other adult energizer'??

Look, they have a baby!

Mao said...

Oh, boy. These two are quite the pair. Trying to sleep through the birth, LOL! And that first page, I thought Allyn had met someone else... now she's just an energizer addict. Whatever gives you your kicks. ;)