Saturday, Fall Year 4

Allyn has been sick.. a lot. She says its the flu. The only thing she seems to be able to keep down is jello. She eats tons of it. Man, for someone as beautiful as she is, she sure is a slob.

She says not to worry, its a virus. What kind of fool does she take me for? A virus does not make you look pregnant. A virus doesn't kick me in the back when she snuggles up to me cause she's cold... and let me tell you, that kid knows how to aim for my kidneys.

She's always hungry, sleepy, peeing, stinky, cranky, in pain, or throwing up. Basically, my baby is miserable.

I finally eased her mind by telling her I'm looking forward to meeting our virus and asked her how many months do I have to get ready for his arrival. She corrected me, said 'her' arrival. Ya we'll see.

I got myself a new toy. What? Just cause I'm a geek doesn't mean I can't have non-computer games. It was cool... I heard a lot about the game. I sat many days staring at it.

Trouble is... I had no idea what I was doing. The little pieces were set up according to the matching pictures on the squares but then what? That little castle thing and the little horse.. ya I was in over my head.

What I didn't know how to tell her.. I lost my job. I don't know how they did it, but those Ogres cheated. I swear it! We had that hill, we pwned... until... well I didn't see that rogue and... ya it doesn't matter. Maxsims will be sorry they fired me. You'll see. I'll get another job. They're not the only software company in Founders Folly! *sighs*

Of course the timing really sucks. The baby is due. So I had to get another job. Anything until I could get a break with another software company that wont hold that ogre-hill fiasco against me... and I was desperate... desperate enough to join the Folly Reserves. It was odd. The Company Commander told me I could take Allyn's place until she came off maternity leave. This is one weird place.

That's about the time Allyn met him... no not him..
page 2
