Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spanky: Page 2

Photobucket

So we did the whole cake thing... took pictures and.. wait, did I take pictures..

Photobucket

Heck I don't think I even introduced you to the little guy... here he is, the heir to the Strickland home. René Strickland... aka Spanky.

Photobucket

Yup, I was right. Lets just hope this pregnancy isn't as rough as her first one. You know... a little girl would be nice... maybe another boy.. Spanky could use someone to boss around.

Photobucket

I am totally using this picture for blackmail when he gets a girlfriend. Have you ever seen a bigger drama queen?


Front PageNext Journal Entry

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Horray for the arrival of Spanky! And yay! Joe got another gaming job.

Rut roh, Allyn's preggers again. Maybe she should've thought about expanding their house before expanding the family again.

Spanky is adorable.

LOL at the blackmail pic.

MysticSpirit said...

Spanky ... if he becomes a romance sim ... Spanky will get Hanky Panky. MUAHAHAHAA!!! *snickers and snorts at her own lame joke* :O))

Heh. I just love both of their hangups about pregnancy. She's afraid to tell him ... he seems rather indifferent to the whole process. ;O)) Granted, he might turn to goo if he had a little girl. Let's hope for that! :O)

kimbalaya said...

Yay for getting a new job!

Squeeeeee! Spanky is so cute! Happy Birthday, little guy!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Hehe, good to hear Joe figured it out quickly. :D *wolf whistles* Quite the undies the Mrs has on there!

Spanky? They did NOT name their son "Spanky" did they? *boggles* And yes, Joe, empty nest syndrome is supposed to happen when they move out. *nods*

Congrats on finally getting your resume accepted at another gaming company! *cheers*

Whew, another sexy nightie for the wife. She's definitely trying to get you to have sex and get her preggers. *giggles* She only uses the contraption when she's pregnant? And I thought you were gonna dismantle it.

HAHA, not nice already planning blackmail for your son. *giggles* But gotta agree, total drama queen. ;-)

SuziCat said...

Cute heir! He looks just like dad!

Oydie said...

Spanky? LOL.
And I really did LOL at the comment about using the last picture as blackmail.
Congrats on getting him back into his dream career :)

CeeCee said...

OK, I have to admit that I'm totally groovin' on Spanky being the name for Joe's heir. Nickname or real, Spanky Schm.... I mean Strickland, works no matter what the name.

Loving the blackmail pics as well. LOL

Jen said...

LOL, I love the nickname Spanky. And your Joe totally cracks me up with his commentary about his wife wanting another kid.

Bubbs said...

Spanky looks like his daddy.

Another baby on the way?

Hmmm, she sure must like that machine.

Mao said...

LOL, Joe's inner-monologue regarding his wife's crazy baby need was hilarious.

"Spanky" is adorable!