Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Early Years

Dear Diary
Dear Journal....
Monday, Summer, Year 1


Starting out is harder than I imagined. Cereal and bologna are my best friends. Who lives like this? I took a book out of the bookcase and sold it to pay for bills and food. How am I ever going to manage to snag a wife, let alone a girlfriend under these conditions? Ten generations... if I can't get money... I will be the first and last.


Good news, I managed to get a job... and not just any job... I got a job with Maxsims! Sure I'm the bottom of the food chain, but the perks of the job... I get to test all the games... I get paid to play video games! This is the life.


Trouble is... it doesn't pay much. I'm still eating cereal and bologna. Maybe if I could afford a stove I could learn to make something else. Who am I kidding? That takes time away from gaming.. I'm lucky I remember to eat sometimes... okay.. truth is, I'm lucky to have the cereal and bologna.


I was going to plant a garden.. at least that was the plan. I figured some tomatoes on my bologna sandwiches would be a nice change, yanno? But I guess I wasn't suppose to dig that deep and hit a water pipe. The repair cost put me right back in the red. Just when you think things are going good. The Twelve Gods remind you of your place.


I think I'm getting desperate... seriously... I find myself perusing the personal ads. Only the desperate put an ad in there. I'm desperate. I'm horny as hell. I need a woman. At this time, any woman will do. Give me a girl with a pulse and a... well you get the point... I got a promotion... it wasn't much, but its a small step in the right direction. Maybe I'll go downtown...


Boss said I need to redirect my focus... oh I'm focused alright... I need a woman. My next paycheck... I'm going downtown. I need something other than cereal and bologna.. and I need something other than my right hand...



Front PageNext Journal Entry

10 comments:

Lisa said...

*snicker* Rosie Palm & her five sisters!

Oydie said...

:snickers:
God what a man! :fake swoon:
Seriously he's a real catch I'm sure.

MysticSpirit said...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Joe is TOTALLY horny. *snickers* Poor guy. Tell him to buy a blowup doll.

kimbalaya said...

*giggle fits* Oh, Joe. *shaking head*

Yeah, my Joe's been living on bologna and cereal, too. It was actually Saturday before he went out with Allyn, so he'd been there most of a week already.

SuziCat said...

Ha, funny! Looking forward to his search for p00n! Ha ha!

The SuziCat

CeeCee said...

Oh dear, oh dear. He's really in a dire straits isn't he? LOL

I've never seen someone dig up a geyser before. ROFL Must be because of the waterfront property.

Anonymous said...

*snicker*

Poor Joe. Mine has been living alone for 2 weeks or so.. (yay elixer!)

I think you can hit waterpipes on any property if you go down deep enough.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Poor Joe, living on cereal and bologna. *comforts Joe* Heh, yeah, that's a true gamer for you. Not remembering to eat 'cause you're playing. *nods*

*wolf whistles* NIIIIICE painting there, Joe! *snickers* Yup, that boy needs to get laid. FAST. My Joe met all those other women within the first couple of days, but nothing ever happened. He didn't meet Anneke until Sunday!

And you can hit a water pipe on the first dig. *glances at her Joe* Poor guy's done that twice now. *shakes her head*

Anonymous said...

OMG! Joe is a riot!!! He's so horny he's painting women. Get that man laid woman!

Mao said...

Oh boy. He's going to start going at it with that painting if he doesn't find someone soon!