
I don’t know why I did it. I don’t know why I asked her. I don’t even like getting my picture taken, but she was kind enough to indulge my impetuous last minute request… and reward my bold moves…

With moves of her own… damn this woman is hot…

She is definitely my Mrs. Right.

Finally she just couldn’t put off leaving any more. Her ride was there, one of those garden club guys. They were heading out to view a garden in Belladonna Cove or something. Holding her in my arms… I never wanted to let go…

But eventually I did… for now.
| Front Page | Next Journal Entry |

11 comments:
I had to laugh at the state of Joe's swimmers!
Ms. Red Sweater is pretty.
Wait a second . . . did your Joe hook up the same chick that Oydie's Joe did?
Nope the same one as Kimmy's Joe. and she lied to my joe about how much money she had too... *grumbles about §1*
Wow, photobooth woohoo on the first date! Good for Joe (and his swimmers, hee hee)!
The SuziCat
DAAAAAAYUUM!! It must be fate! Allyn has shown up in the arms of 2 of the Joe's! TWO!!! O__o *boggles* And geez! This guy moves FAST!!! Photobooth woohoo ALREADY?!?! DAAAAAAAAAANG!!
Wow that is just spooky! And she lied about the $$$ too? Gods I hope it's not a bug :(
I can't wait to see the kids of your Joe and Kim's Joe and compare!
Oh, this was just way too good. And what an amazing first date!
My fave line though was "...and even in your drawers if you want..." Of course it kinda gave me the heeby-jeevies, but it was still my favorite line. LOL
Joe is such a total dog! (But I was LOL at a lot of his thoughts.)
Hah, "Ms. Right Now." *rolls her eyes* Haha, love the Gauntlet reference!
Geeze. Are you sure he's a Knowledge sim and not Romance? *blinks* Gah, he really is a cad! *snorts as he adjusts himself*
Psst, Allyn, you should catch a clue to his inner monologue before you give it up to him. Pfft, you tramp, giving it up when you've known him for a couple of hours? Tsk!
Well Joe and Allyn certainly wasted no time. But I wonder if this will calm Joe down, or make him worse.
At least Joe's swimmers have had a place to swim to...his pressure will start building again soon.
So is she Ms. Right or Ms. Right Now???
Whoa, talk about Miss. Right... now! I don't think she's the mother of your babies-to-be, Joe. Yikes.
And since when are sims so stacked? Do you have a boob hack, Ruby? LOL Or are those Warlock Default replacements I'm seeing?
Post a Comment