Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ms. Right

Thursday, Fall Year 3

That’s right… I’m telling you now, Allyn is the one for me. I can feel it… I don’t know how I know, I just know. I’m smitten. Ha, what a stupid word. Doesn’t matter, I’m not ashamed to say it. I’m in love. You read it here first. I am in love with Allyn and one day she will be my wife.

Photobucket

Dating Allyn was working just great for me. She would come over and we would have sex, we would talk and swim, we would have sex, lay out on the sand, have sex, we would eat… we spent some quality time together… Life was good, until fate decided I was dragging my feet.

Photobucket

Allyn came over. I was surprised to see her, she was suppose to be out of town… but what surprised me more… my baby was in tears. So I did what any man in my situation would, I did my best to console her.

Photobucket

She lost her job with the garden club, got home to find her house burned down... Everything she owned… gone. Poor girl had a simolean to her name… ya, just one. I had been meaning to ask her to move in, so I figured now would be as good a time as any. I opened my… well I would say home but at this point, the only door on the lot was to the bathroom…

Photobucket

So my baby moved in, with the clothes on her back and the simolean tucked in to her bra… why do women do that? She was determined to bring in her share of the mortgage and bills. Who was I to argue? But when she enlisted with the Folly Reserve, I had my doubts.

Photobucket

That’s about the time I did something incredibly stupid. I spent my share of the mortgage and then some on a ring… that’s not the stupid part… I did this on the wrong side of pay day and bills were stacking up. I’ve had prouder moments…

Photobucket

The look on her face when she saw that ring… it was worth it. Besides, I know me. I’m bound to do some more stupid crap before I meet ol’ Grim. About this time we had added a few more walls, we even have a real bedroom. Bare floors, no windows and caulk instead of paint, but it’s a start.

Photobucket

I figure it was time to tell her about the papers I signed. Much to my surprise she wasn’t angry. It was her idea to go to a justice of the peace to get married so we could save money for our future. Go figure… most women want big weddings, here my woman only wanted me.

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I told Allyn about this here journal. Ya she got a good laugh, but hey… we’re married, I have no secrets from my woman.

Photobucket

Our life is far from perfect, the house isn’t even close to being done. Like any couple we have our ups and downs, but we work together and things get done.

Photobucket

Sometimes she brings home some weird looking friends from work… ya seriously weird looking… but its cool, dude helped Allyn get a promotion.

Photobucket

And just in time I’d say… Allyn said it was bad fish from lunch… I dunno… I think all that sex has finally got us a little one on the way.

Photobucket

Maybe by then we’ll have a front door. Ha, now wouldn’t that be something. Remember back when I was trying to plant tomatoes? Turns out Allyn has one heck of a green thumb, I should have known that seeing how she was in the garden club. We have a couple of plants now. I no longer want them for a bologna sandwich… hell, I can’t even look at a bologna sandwich… give me a grilled cheese any day.


Front PageNext Journal Entry

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Horray for Joe & Alynn! At least they have more than just a bathroom now.

That guy she brought home from work is definitely out of regs. *snicker*

Oooo. A bun in the oven already, Joe must have strong swimmers.

Oydie said...

Grilled cheese??? Is that his secondary?
And woot for the 2nd gen being on the way!

MysticSpirit said...

Oh geez! You went the GRILLED CHEESE route?!?! HAH! And that's the fun thing about townies. They may sometimes come with only one simoleon to their name, but they usually have some skills to bring to the table. Granted, there are a few who do NOT ... but we won't talk about them.

I think Allyn is a little overdressed for a naked lot. *nods* Joe tickles me. Here he is, acting like such a stud (literally) ... he almost sounds "romance-like" ... and yet we know he's a knowledge sim. When're you gonna discuss that angle? :O))

kimbalaya said...

Heh... I probably shouldn't read your blog before continuing my play time, so it doesn't influence me to keep our creepy similar-joes story. LOL

Any luck with him tinkering in the shower, finding his OTH?

SuziCat said...

Yeah, I was going to mention Allyn being overdressed, too, mopping in her formal dress, hee hee! Looking forward to the spawn!

Anonymous said...

Okay, this makes me want to play my Joe some more. I'm probably going to fire up my game and play a bit before work. LOL Seriously I haven't played Warcrack in like 3 days -- that's a record for me!

Joe sounds like a typical guy -- horny with occassional romantic moments. LOL Looking forward to seeing the spawn!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Lots of sex in between the other things, eh? Dragging your feet? Lemme guess... she came up preggers?

Ah, okay. Poor thing, to lose her job AND her house at the same time. *comforts Allyn*

Wow, Allyn cleans up really well. *whistles* Hehe, well, at least she got to hear about the other women he'd been oggling. (Lucky for him he hadn't gotten with any of 'em before he met her, wasn't it.)

Glad to see things are moving along nicely for them though. :-D Good luck with the spaw-- I mean baby!

Bubbs said...

I'm starting to think these two only have sex...so it isn't surprising she might be knocked up.

Mao said...

Okay, Allyn cleans up nice... but she's still a ho. ;) And now a pregnant ho! I really hope these two find some other common ground soon, because everyone knows sex frequency lessens with each chiiild. ;))