Monday, January 21, 2008

Townified

I had a bit of fun with townies ... Other than adding the founder hopefuls...

Gabriel & Ava

Greg & Anneke

John & Beryl

Randolph & Jess

Amity


I also let the die decide the fate of the minionettes!
1-2 = toddler for adoption pool
3-4 = teenager townie
5-6 = YA townie

What did they roll?


Toddlers: Brooke, Deb, Oydie, Lynn


Teens: Aerowyn, CeeCee, Heather, Vicky, Angelia
(can you guess Angelia's aspiration?!)


YA: Kim, Lisa, Tracy, Ruby, Keth, Suzi


Front PagePage 2

7 comments:

kimbalaya said...

LOL Good idea! I should have used the dice to figure it out. I just randomly did mine. I'll have to get pictures of them as I get a chance.

Oydie said...

Good idea! *Yoink*.

Lisa said...

Now don't forget to have peeps adopt those adorable toddlers.

MysticSpirit said...

Heh! Angelia is TOTALLY a romance sim. *nods* Nice abs, btw. :OD)) Fun with sims!!

SuziCat said...

Aw, Heather is so cute as a teen! Looks like her little girl! And yay, I got the vacuum nom nom shirt, hee hee!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Good idea with picking ages for the sim-selves. :) I haven't put them into this 'hood yet, so I may steal this idea for Gen 2. *nods*

Bubbs said...

Oh my, the townies in this hood.

*runs off laughing*