Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've Got an Angel

Saturday, Fall Year 11

Photobucket

I think I have the perfect wife. Well as perfect as any wife can be. She's attentive and caring. She's hawt and sexy.

Photobucket

Lets not forget funny and just downright adorable.

Photobucket

This second pregnancy is going somewhat better.. or at least it would be if she wasn't taking care of a precocious toddler. Spanky keeps the missus hopping and I think the pressures of taking care of him, the house and herself is finally wearing on her.

Photobucket

So I suggested hiring help. Hey why not right? I mean.. I've gotten enough promotions we have a small nest egg, not to mention some work done to the house. Okay its not finished, but its up to a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and a nursery. I think we're doing okay. Naturally she was all over that idea. Heh.

Photobucket

She started the interview process immediately...

Photobucket

okay so Gabriel White was more than able to handle the job, his resume was outstanding...

Photobucket

and Spanky liked him a lot.. he was uh .. ya he had to go. I don't need a good looking man hanging around my house all day when I'm not home. Ya, my ego can't handle it. So we compromised and hired a maid.

Photobucket

Have you ever just watched a kid sleep? I do all the time. I mean seriously.. look at him.. he has a whole life time ahead of him.

Photobucket

What will life hold for this little guy? Will he be a huge success? Will he be happy? I don't know.. yet I look forward to finding out.

page 2