
Randall is not Daddy’s favorite person. Not after what happened with Mom and René…
It isn’t fair to blame Randall, he may have introduced them to the contraption… he did not tell them to abuse it.

Freshman year was relatively uneventful. I lived in the freshman dorm, I shopped, I went to class, I met people and I called home every two weeks to check in with Daddy.

I continued to date Randall. He’s a wonderful man. It isn’t anything serious. It isn’t as if I’m going to marry the man. He simply makes me feel… that’s something I haven’t had in a while… not since Mom’s death. It’s good to feel again. I love him for that… just not enough to marry him. I could never do that to Daddy.

Sophomore year was a bit different. I moved out to my own place and called in a charter. Set up a Greek House, Var Annya. Todd moved in with me, said a girl shouldn’t live on her own… never know what could happen. He did his thing and I did mine. He’s one of my best friends and I don’t know what I’d do without him.

Until one night he wasn’t there for me… or at least he wasn’t home. I can’t say much more than that. If I have any advice for future generations it’s this… befriend those in blazers. They may be quirky… they may have odd ways… they will benefit you and future generations to come. Trust me.
It was my Senior when things got simply out of control. Frank descended upon Le Acadamie.
