Monday, April 27, 2009

Wed: Page 2


The night arrived as it was bound to do. I stood ready for my future to unfold. I wore my mother’s necklace for strength. My knees felt weak as I looked at the man I was to marry.


The ceremony was short and sweet. Whenever doubt tried to creep in to my heart, I simply closed my eyes and took a calming breath. BJ held my hand, speaking low his words of encouragement.


Afterwards Roy came to me in order to give his congratulations and best wishes. He said I seemed different. I haven’t a clue what he means by that. I am still Angel. I haven’t changed. I’m the same as I’ve always been.


While the men and children entertained themselves, dancing and carrying on. It was all rather humorous I must say. It was all I could do to maintain my composure.


Daddy said he hopes I am happy with my choice, that we have many years of happiness as he and Lisa have had with many blessings. I told him we only need one son. BJ was hoping it’s a girl first so I will consent to having more than this child.


We were to leave in the morning for our honeymoon. BJ knows how much I enjoy the ocean and has bought us a vacation home on Twiki Island. It was to be his wedding gift to me. Trouble with this family is that things don’t always have a way of working out how you plan them. The honeymoon had to be postponed.

Regards,

Angel

Front PageNext Journal Entry

6 comments:

sarianastar said...

Oh my my my. Doesn't sound as if she's in love with BJ. A choice made for the good of the family, rather than the good of her heart? Hmmm. Wonder if it's a boy or a girl!

Seems like BJ knows that she only wants one child, hmm? Looking forward to seeing how this progresses!

kimbalaya said...

Angel was a lovely bride. Too bad her wedding night got interrupted!

*grumbles under her breath about cliff-hangers*

Anonymous said...

Angel is bossy! I hope she's nice to my triplet babies!

She was a lovely bride, although her choice of groom makes me shudder.

Whoo! Baby time!

Tracy said...

I hope she has a girl, since she wants a boy as an heir. BJ so far seems like a decent guy..he ought to get some of his own wants (like more kids) fulfilled.

Hmm.. maybe she's writing with her audience (future generations) in mind.. maybe she really loves him but feels it wouldn't be "seemly" or proper to write that..ya know?

MysticSpirit said...

She really does sound old fashioned. And look at her taking the reins away from her dad already ... like a major general that one! :O)) She seems more like a parent to her siblings than a sibling!!

She looks really beautiful in her wedding gown and big tummy. She and BJ do make a striking couple. Heh ... don't you just love how kids get in the way of the fun stuff ... like honeymoons? Can't wait to find out of it's a boy or a girl!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Hehe, good for you on winning the debate, Angel! But why closer to the house instead of down on the beach? Beach weddings are pretty! Angel's right though, Roy, college is important. At least for the households that will keep getting played. *grins* (I really do wish not EVERY SINGLE TEEN spun up the want to go to college.)

Wow, Angel really is quite the task-mistress, isn't she. Is she aware Roy is her brother and not her son? *snickers*

No reason you should be afraid, Angel. You're a natural with your siblings. You'll do just fine when they're your children. :-)

Uh-oh, I notice there's no ring on the finger yet, but she's bent nicely over that toilet bowl. Time to get crackin' missy! BJ's right, you've definitely been procrastinating there. *chuckles*

Angel is a beautiful bride. :-D Erm, not so good though that there's so much doubt in your mind the night of your wedding, sweetie. Never a good sign! (Especially not considering who your Sim-controller is. *grins*)

Roy cleaned up well! I like his outfit there. (Although he's awfully effeminate looking, somehow. He needs a little facial fuzz to butch him up some.)

I think you failed in the "maintaining your composure" business. *grins* Wow, okay, this really is kind of a loveless marriage, isn't it. She wants a boy so she can be done with it all and her husband is hoping for a girl so he gets to touch his wife again. Kinda sad.

Geeze, not even a honeymoon. :-( Poor kid. I hope she comes to care for her husband at least, if loving him is out of the question.