
Some call it post partum depression, others say I’m in mourning… they couldn’t be farther from the truth. I am not in mourning, that would assume I was in love with him or at the very least felt sorry he’s gone.
I am angry. I am livid. Broken promises, empty sentiments… he failed me… utterly and completely. While the vow was, ‘Till death do us part’. Death was not supposed to come so soon.

Lisa talked to me one morning over breakfast. She reminded me of the real estate that I just inherited from BJ. She offered to take care of AJ while I got things in order. The thought of going to a romantic tropical island on my own did not appeal to me. Her not so subtle suggestion I invite a ‘friend’ did not sit well with me.

I offered to watch the triplets and let her and Daddy go off to Twiki Island. They never did get a honeymoon, why not have one now that we acquired a vacation home. I know I will eventually have to settle his estate, if only I could forgive him for abandoning me.

We had a visitor waiting for me in the living room… apparently he had issue with BJ’s will and claims. I was stumped. I had no idea who it could be. BJ had no other family but me… who would dare come to my home uninvited to contest the will?

I am betrayed once more. What did he want? I don’t know. Why was he here? I don’t care. What I knew is he had to go. He was no longer welcome in my home. He didn’t belong here. He argued with me, said he had every right and that BJ’s claim was false. With everything I have gone through, everything I have sacrificed, given up and lost… why did he have to come back now. I made him leave. I had nothing more to say to him.

I have taken Lisa up on her offer. I am going to Twiki Island. I will settle the estate and finalize BJ’s affairs once and for all. Maybe then I can forgive him… forgive myself… and finally be rid of him.
Regards,
Angel
| Front Page | Next Journal Entry |

7 comments:
Oooh! he's gonna challenge AJ's paternity? And he shows up at the beach house while she's trying to put things in order? Dun dun duuuun! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
I second that Oooooh! ;)
I'm gonna third that OOOH!!! o.O
Geez, Angel is mad at BJ for passing on? Its not like it was the poor guy's fault, given the ghosts scared him to death!
I'm gonna 4th that!! O__o
Wow. And ... I must say ... I'm not sad that BJ is gone either. It sounded to me like he was accusing her of hiding a baby girl in the basement!! Dude was obviously not in his right mind. *nods*
Angel has some very deep issues. She needs some intense therapy. Maybe even shock therapy!
*wonders what kind of death "he" will experience*
I wasn't at all surprised when BJ bought the farm. I knew she never really loved him. She's very... stoic, almost monotone, in her way of writing.
Aww, poor BJ. Hopefully Angel will let him have more than just the one child though. Scary about the complications though!! AJ is a beautiful boy though.
I don't know that I blame BJ. His deal in the marriage is done, all he has left is duty. His wife doesn't love him and probably won't give him another child. Poor guy.
Hmm, what's this about the basement? I wonder if BJ is onto something or if old age has addled his brains...
I agree, Lisa really does have it all. Probably because she married for LOVE, not DUTY. *scolds Angel* Interesting birthday out, Lisa. *grins* Not too bad though, really. But still interesting.
Oh dear, I guess there really WAS something to BJ's ramblings about the basement! Man, this guy really got a bum deal, I think. Oh, my, that is one very pleased ghost.
I don't blame Angel one bit for not wanting her name in the paper again. *comfort* That is rough, wedding, birth and death so close together. *GASPS* Angel!! He didn't go out and do something reckless and get himself killed! He was in YOUR BASEMENT! Shame on you, woman, for thinking so badly of him and being so mean.
It's probably too soon to think about inviting a "friend," but getting away might not be a bad idea either. Oooo, contesting the will. *rubs her hands together* This should get interesting.
Oh, so Russell is claiming the kid is his? Well, it could be, I suppose. But you know what? If the will was left to Angel, any claim of Russell's doesn't matter. Well, I'm glad she's getting out of town for a little bit, hopefully clear her head, maybe find a little happiness. But whew, you do lay on the drama, don't you! *pokes Ruby*
Post a Comment