
Some how Frank ended up in a regular coed dorm, not the freshman dorms where he met up with two of his past high school girlfriends, Melody Tinker and Tessa Ramirez. The interesting thing about Frank, he can charm any girl he sets his sights on. Unfortunately for the girls in his dorm, he has his sight set on each of them.

I’m not sure how he juggled the girls and kept them straight. There were so many. Apparently not enough, he moved on to my friends.

Todd walked in on an interesting scene. My little brother in the midst of a blazer crowd. The girls practically waiting in line for a kiss, a touch, a smile, an embrace… how embarrassing for them. I thought my friends had more class than that.

I looked the other way while he carried on. I’m not his keeper, I’m only his big sister… but when word got to me about an ‘incident’… I had to sit him down and question him about it.

Word was he had a high school girl in the Greek house… ‘my’ Greek house! I didn’t mince words, I simply asked him if he was ‘with’ her. Naturally… he lied. He was with that little girl. He’s not a child any more… I wont let him run around sullying the good name of Strickland. He has until he graduates to straighten out. He is a Strickland. He must live to higher standards.
I’ve graduated Suma Cum Laude from Le Academie. I have returned to Founders Folly to take over the family home. It is time to put Randall behind me and find a suitable husband who will work hard for my family, provide me with an heir and make Daddy proud.
Regards,
Angel
| Front Page | Next Journal Entry |

7 comments:
First of all, how is Roy not a Strickland? He's Joe's boy.
Second, how is it that Lisa's next baby is is a Strickland if Roy isn't.
Dayum, Angel is fierce! I wouldn't want to be on her bad side in a dark alley!
Whoa, what's this about triplets? There's no other mention of triplets in this story. Are you trying to sneak something in under our noses?
So was Roy born before Lisa and Joe got married? I forget...
My, my, Frank... you're definitely working your way through the women there, aren't ya?
Yeah... you can't go sneaking in a comment about triplets and not give pictures!! *arms folded, foot tapping, one eyebrow raised*
Wow ... Angel is ... umm ... kinda scary. O__o Let's just say I would never want to get on her bad side. And what's she mean by Roy not being a Strickland??? He was born of her father? That right there makes him a Strickland. Don't it??
And yeah! What's this about TRIPLETS!!! *poke* *Poke* *POKE*
Wow she is a Bad Angel! Very scary!
Haha, I loved the way she questioned him, hehe. Gotta love Angel!
Hehe, gotta agree with Angel - Joe's descendants didn't need to hear about how sweet Lisa's wife's butt was.
Roy was born out of wedlock? I didn't remember that. I'm glad to see Angel was willing to step up and take the reins, after Frank refused to.
Yikes, Angel looked anything but angelic in some of those pictures at the dance studio! *shudders* And wow, Joe's having another baby? Congrats!
Happy birthday, Joe! :-) And nice bribe there, Angel. *snicker* Frank looks cute in that picture of him reviewing his scholarships though.
Roy turned into a cute teenager there. :-D And whew, I bet that was a crazy house for a while there too, eh? *giggles*
Ooo, yeah, I don't think Joe will appreciate his Angel hooking up with a contraption pusher. *tsks*
Is that a YA Ruby I spy at one of Angel's shopping trips? *grins*
Wow, okay, so she won't marry Randall, because of how it would hurt her father. She definitely takes family seriously.
*frowns* Have we met Todd? But congrats on the Secret Society admission! *cheers*
*giggles* Your brother coming to college makes things get out of control? *grins*
*wolf whistles* Frank turned out CUUUUTE!! But dayum, he's definitely a man-ho!
Heh, you playa. Can you call a guy a slut? *smirks*
Nope, apparently they're all willing to get a taste of your little brother, no matter who knows they're waiting in line. *shakes her head*
Ooo, the lie detector! *grins* What did Frank get up to now, hmm?
You cad! You really shouldn't bed high school girls, even if they aren't jailbait!
Why do I have a feeling putting Randall behind you won't be as easy as you make it sound though, Angel. :-) Good luck with your search for a husband!
*reads through the comments* Whew, okay, my memory isn't quite as spotty as I was afraid it was! I thought I had just forgotten you'd mentioned triplets (although after my experience with them, I doubt I could ever forget anyone else mentioning them again). But you hadn't! You sneak. :-b
So, I'm not sure how I managed to miss all that's happened here, but I'm loving your storytelling! I'm with everyone else. Angel is one fierce girl. She'll make a great heiress.
As for Roy not being a strickland... WAS he born before they got married? That'd be the only thing I can think of.
Really cool touch, adding the image links to bits of the text for emphasis. Some of them really had me giggling.
Very much enjoying this. :)
Post a Comment