Sunday, February 1, 2009

Angel: Page 2

Photobucket

Life was good. Life was real good. Which just goes to show you something was bound to screw it up, right?

Photobucket

Yup.. the holy terror was born. It didn't matter what the wife did.

Photobucket

She was miserable.. prima donna extraordinaire... it was like non stop screaming...

Photobucket

Needless to say I spent a lot of time outside... Hey.. I had the baby monitor near by.. some where..

Photobucket

Spanky wasn't too thrilled with his little sister at first either. I can't say I blame the guy.

Photobucket

So I made sure to spend some quality father / son time with him.

Photobucket

When my little Angel looks up at me with her beautiful green eyes, holding up her hands for me to pick her up, her sweet little voice calls me 'Dada'

Photobucket

as she falls asleep in my arms before I tuck her in to bed each night... I'm reminded what life is about. Why I get up every morning and go to work. Why I strive so hard to get this house built and take on those extra jobs. Life is good.


Front PageNext Journal Entry

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snicker* at Joe feeling threatened by Gabriel. (lol)

Nonstop screaming baby = ugh! I don't blame Joe for spending time outside, or big brother for being less than thrilled with little sister.

AWw.. Joe's a marshmallow for his little girl.

MysticSpirit said...

Daaaaaaw! His daughter is adorable (even if she is a terror). :O) So ... what's her name? Is it "Angel" ... or something else? :O)) You never exactly said. Teehee!!

Shame on Joe for leaving his wife alone in the house with two kids. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

Jen said...

Hahaha at Joe sunbathing outside while his wife takes care of the holy terror. Aww, but he does love the little gal. Too cute!

kimbalaya said...

Aww... Joe's gonna be wrapped around his little girl's finger. Don't blame Spanky for being cranky about her, though!

Oydie said...

Poor Joe not being able to handle a hawt guy around his Angel.
Holy terror lol, but she soon wrapped him around her finger :)

Anonymous said...

So now Joe has one of each. That's good.

Uh oh. Poor wife. I'd club him for leaving me with a non-stop screaming demon.

Awwww. The little one is cute.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Aww, poor Allyn. She needs to hire a babysitter and go to the spa for an afternoon or something, I think. *nods*

HA! I see Joe thought along the same lines. *giggles*

*snickers* Poor Joe, so insecure. *giggles loudly* Ah well, it was nice seeing you, Gabriel!

Spanky's adorable as a toddler. :-D

Aww, poor little daughter who's name we still don't know. Always crying, always unhappy. :-( But as a toddler she's already got Daddy wrapped around her finger. *grins*

Anonymous said...

What a nice little life Joe has going. Awww, cuties.

Bubbs said...

Awww, she is cute.

Joe needs to let Allyn have some time off before she loses it.

Mao said...

Yay, a boy and a girl! And she's cute, too. Spanky grew up to be a pretty cute kid.

Joe needs to think a bit about his wife's sanity before she goes postal and kills them all in their sleep, LOL.