True Journal, Tuesday, Fall Year 20

Lisa had been spending time alone. Once the kids were in bed, she could be found staring aimlessly at the waves. I shouldn’t have kissed her. I shouldn’t have done it… but really, I don’t regret it.

Lisa was hesitant to go on her vacation. I had booked this vacation for her weeks in advance. I told her she should go. I’m paying for it, she may as well enjoy it. She gave me a smile and thanked me. Thanked me? She should be angry with me, but instead she thanked me.

She had wanted to go camping with some friends. All I paid for was her round trip ticket, she said she would live off the land… fishing and sleeping in a tent. I hoped she has a good time and unwinds.

Why would someone sleep in a tent, outdoors rather than in a bed, in a hotel? I don’t get this lure of nature… living on the beach is as close to nature as this guy wants to get. Until…

Manager’s resort… I jumped at it. Mountains? I’m so there. Okay ya it’s a big area, but I vaguely knew the campground she was booked at… I had the name, it was something to go by.
They have wifi, they have all the modern conveniences, why else would a software company go up there for a meeting of the minds. Still, I left my cell at home, I didn’t want to be bothered while I was up there. I had a mission, I was going to find her. I was going to convince her to come home and stay with me.
I had sent word to the campground, gave a message to forward to her. The name of the lodge, the number and when I would be arriving. The girl said she would give her the message if she saw her. If?

When I checked in the concierge said I had a visitor… my hand froze mid-signature and I found myself holding my breath… when I inquired as to where this visitor was he nodded behind me.

He asked if the lady would be staying with me… I was honest, told him I didn’t know and would have to get back to him on that.

She sat there quietly until I noticed her. I wanted to throw her down on that couch and take her right there. Naturally I refrained, but just barely… she looked so nervous and told the man she would not be staying.

I managed to convince her to stay for dinner. She thought it would be a nice break from catching and her grilling own. I guess she was serious about this ‘roughing it’. We talked for hours. How sorry she felt for coming between Allyn and me. For inadvertently rejecting my son, had she known how he felt, she would have been more careful with him and how she would have had to let him down… after all he was just a boy… a very sweet and handsome boy… but not the man she was in love with… in love… she loves me… she burst in to tears at that point and nothing I could say would convince her to stay.

I thought long and hard in that sauna. Allyn and I had been on the rocks for some time. I was too blind to see a lot of things. She fought with me often, the contraption addiction was just another cry for help, her constant want for children to fill a void… it all adds up… but how do I just leave the mother of my children… how do I convince the woman that I love to stay and help me work this out? Is it fair of me to ask this of her? I didn’t have the answers, but I had to ask. I had to take the chance.

Lisa didn’t come back the next day, so I went to her. Or at least I went to the campgrounds. It’s a pretty big place, lots of tents and a good size lake. It was gorgeous. I can see why she likes it out here… I still prefer the room service.
Oh ya, I am totally getting one of these for home. I fell in love with that hammock… it was about that time when I heard a small gasp… or so I thought… by the time I got up out of that thing… there was no one there.

It was getting cold fast and it was getting late… I had to take a shuttle back to town to my lodge for a meeting… that’s when I saw her…

I didn’t know what to do… comfort her… leave her be? I love her, so I did what any man should do…

I held her and let her cry…

Then she did what I feared… she gently kissed my cheek and sent me away… I waited till it got dark and took the very last shuttle back in to their sleepy little town… alone and rejected.
The next day I had meetings all day. It wasn’t until late afternoon that I had a moment to even think about… anything… about… Lisa… about… losing her…

I got a call from the front desk… a visitor… I found my legs were like lead as I walked to the front office. When I looked in to her eyes, those deep baby blues, I just took her hand and walked right back to my room.

Her body felt so right, everything was coming together. I could poke a hole through my jeans I was so ready for her, I wanted to kiss every inch of her body… I could almost taste her…
And she put on the brakes… again… seriously… blue balls, man… women have no idea what they do to us. I had to go to the bathroom, it was so bad…

We spent hours dancing… talking… connecting… talking about our hopes, our dreams, what we each wanted for our future… I realized then that Allyn and I jumped in to our relationship much too fast… it was hot and heavy and sex non-stop… it was damn good… but all physical. And as much as I wanted to boop Lisa at that moment, it was interesting to just talk to her. She’s a very intelligent woman.

That’s not to say that later I didn’t tap that sweet ass… again and again and…
| Front Page | Next Journal Entry |

11 comments:
O_o. That is all.
Grrrr.
Well Joey Boy as long as you and Allyn jumped into your relationship too fast it's OK for you to go behind your grieving wifes back and have an afair with the trampette. Grrrr.
Joe, Joe, Joe...
What about Allyn's feelings? What about Lisa's? Will she always be in Allyn's shadow? How about your other two children?
*sigh*
I agree with Oydie - MAN WHORE!! ;O) But seriously ... I'm happy for him. You canNOT argue with 3 bolt love, damn it!! :O)) Niec of him to "tap that ass". *snickers* But ... what's Allyn gonna do. How's he going to break this to her ... to Angel? What's this going to do to the rest of the family? Is Angel gonna be heir? Or will Joe and Lisa have made a new heir? *wiggles eyebrow* SO ... MANY ... QUESTIONS!!!
Oh, Joe!
Oh my, oh my. I was afraid of this when I read the first journal about his going away for a conference. At the same time Lisa's going on vacation? Sheah, right.
Originally I didn't blame either one of them but now? Joe! You should be ashamed of yourself.
And Lisa! I let you in on a little secret I told my girls when they were younger; If they'll sheat with you, they'll cheat on you.
'Nuff said? Good. (although with 3B's that might not hold true)
Well. Can't say we didn't see that looming on the horizon, can we? With my own history with Allyn, though, I also can't say as I blame poor Joe.
Holy cow. I finally got caught up. Loving this legacy. And, yeah... I saw this one coming. I feel bad for Joe, but he is going the wrong way about things. Two wrongs don't make a right >:-\
Oh boy. This is not cool! I mean, I knew it was coming, but yikes. The family is messed up enough already, LOL!
Hmm, so tension and home and now tension at work? Poor Joe. You just can't give your Sims a happy life, can you. *pokes Ruby*
*blinks* Why do I suspect where Plumbbobware is going is just coincidentally going to wind up being the same place Lisa wound up going? *peers suspiciously* But dude, seriously, leaving your wife alone with your two youngest when you guys just had to bury your oldest child.... not cool.
Glad it was a productive trip and you were able to unwind from all the stress of life recently. *continues to wait for the picture of Lisa to just happen to be there...*
Huh, really? Okay, I guess it just looked like the timing was the same for Lisa's vacation and Joe's business trip.
*frowns* But... wait. Lisa already left for her vacation earlier. *points back in the story* Now I'm all confused. Stop mimicking Lost and jumping around in time! *stomps her foot*
Hmm, just who is Lisa crawling into a tent with? *notes the z's already coming from the tent Lisa is about to enter*
*blinks in confusion* So... their trips ARE at the same time? *scratches her head* Or is Joe going on another trip?
Geeze, Joe. At least you managed to restrain that impulse. *shakes her head*
Good for you, Lisa, that you don't want to be a homewrecker.
*tsks* Looks like you may have missed your chance, buddy. *sighs* Such a tangled web you weave, Ruby. I don't know who to root for!
*SNORT* Poke a hole through his jeans?!? *snickers*
Oh, Joe. *sighs loudly* What are you going to do? Well, at least you took care of the blue balls problem. *shakes her head*
"I could poke a hole through my jeans I was so ready for her"--yikes!!! And "tap that ass" ha ha ha! Wow!!!
Post a Comment